Grover House, 333 Bloomfield, Caldwell
Grover House is located in the heart of Caldwell's Central Business District; it is a short walking distance to over 20 restaurants, shops, galleries, coffeehouses and the bus to NYC.
The conversion of the building will transform the space into retail and professional offices of varying sizes and layouts. The renovation will keep the beautiful architectural bones of the exterior intact and create a splendid conference room for tenants’ exclusive use.
The building’s common areas will feature a community art gallery and exhibition space for local artists to use on a pro bono basis. This provides a welcoming environment and dynamic entrance for tenants and their visitors, enhances connectivity with the community, and maximizes the use of energy and resources by utilizing space for multiple purposes.
Currently leasing, the building has just opened for occupancy in Fall 2018.
Floor Plans & Availability
202Private office available for sublet in professional suite with shared reception and pantry along with access to the building's common conference room.Available
Interior Design Features
- Customizable open space designed and built to your specifications
- Unique architectural details including stained glass windows, columns, original moldings and exposed brick
- Large windows throughout to bring in abundant natural light
- Soaring ceiling heights
- Sub-metered electrical and HVAC
- Prewired for FiOS and telecom
- Reserved permit parking in municipal lots
- Downtown location with Bloomfield Avenue amenities
- Architecturally preserved structure: original granite, limestone and slate kept intact and restored
- ADA compliant elevator and restrooms
- On-site shower and changing room
- Common conference room
- Video security with 24/7 tenant access
- Pending LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Super efficient HVAC system
- Low or No VOC paints or adhesives
- Environmentally efficient electrical and plumbing fixtures
- Construction waste recycled