Hillside Square, located at 8 Hillside Avenue, is Montclair's most prestigious "green" office complex. Formerly the home of the First Church of Christ Scientist, Hillside Square has been completely renovated while retaining the church's original architectural details dating back to 1926. The building is Silver LEED certified from the U.S. Green Building Council offering businesses the opportunity to work in an environmentally efficient environment.
Ideally located, we are one block from Montclair's central business district. You and your employees can enjoy the local shopping at Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters, and take a walk to Raymond's to grab a bite to eat.
Montclair's Hillside Square offers you unique professional office space in a "green" building that is rich in history with modern amenities. Office suites available in varying size, from 700 to 10,000 sq feet.
For a detailed list of Hillside Square's Tenants, please click here.
INTERIOR DESIGN FEATURES
- Unique architectural details including sanctuary windows, columns, original moldings and exposed brick
- Soaring ceiling heights
- Abundant natural light
- Sub metered electrical and HVAC
- Prewired for FIOS and telecom
- Ample on-site parking
- Walk-to-town location with Church Street amenities
- Newly landscaped park-like setting
- Original granite, limestone and slate architecturally preserved structure
- Electrical car charging station
- ADA compliant elevator and restrooms
- On-site shower and changing room
- Common conference room
- Video security with 24/7 tenant access
- Silver LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Super efficient HVAC system
- Low or No VOC paints or adhesives
- Environmentally efficient electrical and plumbing fixtures
- Construction waste recycled
In the News
- Montclair Hillside Square Complex Architectural Glass Project
- NJ BIZ COOLEST OFFICES: Sionas Architecture 8 Hillside Ave., Suite 208 | Montclair, NJ
- Montclair Film Festival Moves HQ to Hillside Square
- Montclair Film Festival moves offices
- 2015 Great American Main Street Award Winner - Montclair Center BID
- Stirring Surfaces, A Contemporary Art Exhibit At Hillside Square In Montclair