Hillside Square, located at 8 Hillside Avenue, is Montclair’s most prestigious “green” office complex. Formerly the home of the First Church of Christ Scientist, Hillside Square has been completely renovated while retaining the church’s original architectural details dating back to 1926. The building is Silver LEED certified from the U.S. Green Building Council offering businesses the opportunity to work in an environmentally efficient environment.
Ideally located, we are one block from Montclair’s central business district. You and your employees can enjoy the local shopping at Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters, and take a walk to Raymond’s to grab a bite to eat.
Montclair’s Hillside Square offers you unique professional office space in a “green” building that is rich in history with modern amenities. Office suites available in varying size, from 700 to 10,000 sq feet.
Interior Design Features
- Unique architectural details including sanctuary windows, columns, original moldings and exposed brick
- Soaring ceiling heights
- Abundant natural light
- Sub metered electrical and HVAC
- Prewired for FIOS and telecom
- Ample on-site parking
- Walk-to-town location with Church Street amenities
- Newly landscaped park-like setting
- Original granite, limestone and slate architecturally preserved structure
- Electrical car charging station
- ADA compliant elevator and restrooms
- On-site shower and changing room
- Common conference room
- Video security with 24/7 tenant access
- Silver LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Super efficient HVAC system
- Low or No VOC paints or adhesives
- Environmentally efficient electrical and plumbing fixtures
- Construction waste recycled
In the News
The Gallery at Hillside Square, Jazz House Kids and the Montclair Jazz Festival present “Jazz in Focus,” featuring the work
About five years ago in 2012 Glasscrafters was participating in an Architectural glass project – conversion from church to business offices. The
Over the past five years, the Montclair Film Festival has grown tremendously. What started as a week-long festival in 2012, has expanded
The Gallery at Hillside Square is pleased to present Linda Ippolito’s Mezzogiorno, on view February 6 through May 15, 2015.
Leasing & Availability
|Title||Highlights||Sq. Ft.||Floor Plan||Rendering||Availability||availability_hfilter|
|201||Private office available for a one year lease with utilities included.||Available for Lease/Rent||available-for-lease-rent|
|LL1||Office suite with five private offices, bull pen, pantry, patio, private entrance and private bathroom.||Available for Lease/Rent||available-for-lease-rent|
|103 – Office Sublet||Large private office for legal professional. Features shared reception and conference room. Utilities and internet included. Available immediately.||Available for Lease/Rent||available-for-lease-rent|