The Wilson is located in the heart of Caldwell’s Central Business District; it is a short walking distance to over 20 restaurants, shops, galleries, coffeehouses and the bus to NYC.
The conversion of the building will transform the space into retail and professional offices of varying sizes and layouts. The renovation will keep the beautiful architectural bones of the exterior intact and create a splendid conference room for tenants’ exclusive use.
The building’s common areas will feature a community art gallery and exhibition space for local artists to use on a pro bono basis. This provides a welcoming environment and dynamic entrance for tenants and their visitors, enhances connectivity with the community, and maximizes the use of energy and resources by utilizing space for multiple purposes.
Currently leasing, the building will be ready for occupancy in March 2020.
Interior Design Features
- Customizable “bespoke” spaces designed and built to your specifications
- Unique architectural details including original plaster ceiling details, original moldings, and exposed brick
- Large, operable windows throughout to bring in abundant natural light
- Soaring ceiling heights
- Direct sub-metered electrical and HVAC
- Pre-wired for FiOS, Wi-Fi, and telecom
- All new, state-of-the-art mechanical systems including HVAC, electrical, and plumbing
- Reserved permit parking on-site and in municipal lots
- Downtown location with Bloomfield Avenue amenities
- Architecturally preserved structure: original limestone, granite and brick facades kept intact and restored
- ADA compliant elevator and restrooms
- On-site shower and changing room
- Common conference room
- Video security with 24/7 tenant access
- Automated access door controls
- Built Green
- Super efficient HVAC system
- Low or No VOC paints or adhesives
- Environmentally efficient electrical and plumbing fixtures
- Construction waste recycled
- All indigenous plantings
Leasing & Availability
|Title||Highlights||Sq. Ft.||Floor Plan||Rendering||Availability|
|Suite 101||Beautiful newly renovated store front suite featuring brand new designer light fixtures, custom cabinets, high-end subzero appliances, newly polished terrazzo floors, private office with an open floor plan. Exterior signage available.||Available for Lease/Rent|
|301 – Sublet: Private Office||Brand new, never occupied single "wellness" office available for sublet. Features high ceilings, specialty-created sound reducing partitions, hardwood floors, shared pantry and beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking downtown Caldwell. ADA Compliant. Available March 2020.||Available for Lease/Rent|