Two Eleven Broad, located on the main office corridor in charming Red Bank, NJ is an innovative adaptive reuse of a 62 year-old First Church of Christ Scientist sanctuary. The borough of Red Bank is committed to retaining its historic, small-town ambiance while fostering thriving business and cultural communities. Two Eleven Broad is within walking distance of coffeehouses, over 60 restaurants, two renowned performing arts centers, an art movie house, and shops and galleries.
The conversion of the building converted over 13,500 square feet of space into business and professional offices of varying sizes and layouts. Simultaneously, the plan allowed the Church to continue in its current home by leasing a portion of the building to the congregation to be used for a 50-seat chapel, school and administrative offices. The renovation has kept the beautiful architectural bones of the exterior intact. The building is Silver LEED certified from the U.S. Green Building Council offering businesses the opportunity to work in an environmentally efficient environment.
There is a community art gallery in the building’s common area providing exhibition space for local artists on a pro bono basis. This provides a welcoming environment for tenants and their visitors, enhances connectivity with the community, and maximizes the use of energy and resources by utilizing existing space for multiple purposes.
Download a detailed Red Bank | 211 Broad Street Flyer by clicking here.
Interior Design Features
- Office suites of varying sizes and layouts
- Customized interiors uniquely designed and tailored for each tenant
- A variety of large open spaces and high ceilings to add architectural interest
- Unique architectural details retained such as hardwood floors, and exposed beams, columns and trusses
- Large operable insulated windows to flood offices with natural light yet guard against reflective heat
- Each suite individually metered
- High-speed internet (FiOS), cable, telecom, and security wiring
- Ample onsite parking (70 dedicated spaces)
- Bike rack
- Electric car charging station
- Designated parking for low-emitting and fuel efficient vehicles
- Park-like setting with beautiful professionally landscaped green areas
All New Common Areas
- Large open central foyer Barrier-free (ADA compliant) elevator for first and second floors
- Designated gallery for local artists
- Will be built to comply with LEED certification requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council with low or no VOC paints and finishes
In the News
Leasing & Availability
|Title||Highlights||Sq. Ft.||Floor Plan||Rendering||Availability||availability_hfilter|