There’s something old — and new — coming to Montclair’s Watchung Plaza.
The Bravitas Group has acquired 17 Watchung Plaza in Montclair. Most recently the site of a Chase Bank, the Colonial Revival-style structure, designed by New York architect John J. Jackson, first became the The Montclair National Bank in 1926. Fittingly, the repurposed bank building will be called The National and will become the fifth bank built in the 1920s to be repurposed by The Bravitas Group.
To read more, visit Baristanet.